Warehouse Production Manager
Are you passionate about feeding hungry New Mexicans? Roadrunner Food Bank is looking for a Production Supervisor to join our warehouse team in our Albuquerque office. The Production Manager is responsible for building a strong warehouse team, ensuring the quality of food product being distributed to our hungry neighbors, and building a safe work environment.
The Production Manager is responsible for implementing, managing, creating, communicating vital leadership directives; enforcing staff policies and procedures; maintaining the security and safety of all employees; managing flow of all product; as well as maintaining an efficient and effective team.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Two (2) years supervisory experience
- Minimum of three (3) years of directly related experience
- Absolute commitment to the mission of Roadrunner Food Bank
- Five (5) years managerial experience
- Three (3) years Food Bank managerial experience
Roadrunner Food Bank provide a positive work environment with people who are dedicated to helping others.
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug & Alcohol free work environment.
Pay: $43,000 to $47,000/year
Job Status: Full Time