Roadrunner Food Bank, a Feeding America member serving the entire state of New Mexico, is seeking a Transportation Manager. If you are looking for an exciting and cutting edge environment where you can make a difference in the feeding industry, Roadrunner Food Bank is that organization.
The Transportation Manager ensures the safe transportation of over 30 million pounds of food to feeding organizations throughout New Mexico.
Key position competencies include:
- Development and Recruitment of a strong driving team
- Safety Compliance for drivers and the fleet
- Management of the Transportation Budget
- Compliance with DOT and other State and Federal Requirement
- Departmental leadership and development
- Data Management & Analytics
- Process Improvement
The ideal candidate will have at least a Bachelor’s degree, experience managing a departmental budget, experience with DOT & OSHA regulations, supervisory experience, and would love the person to have a Class A CDL (not required though).
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Work somewhere where you know you make a difference in the lives of your New Mexico neighbors!
Pay: $43,000 to $45,000/year
Job Status: Full Time