Senior Receiving Manager
Are you passionate about feeding hungry New Mexicans? Roadrunner Food Bank is looking for a Senior Receiving Manager to join our team in our Albuquerque office. The Senior Receiving Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Operations with creating, communicating, implementing, and sustaining strategic initiatives; expense control and productivity improvements; maintaining the safety and security of all personnel; providing stability and support to all operations personnel. This position provides high level oversight regarding the receiving and coding of all incoming products while ensuring regulatory compliance.
All candidates should have:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of directly related experience
- Previous budgeting experience
- Ability to travel throughout the state
- Absolute commitment to the mission of Roadrunner Food Bank
- Understanding of OSHA and Food Safety Regulations
- Ten (10) years supervisory experience
Roadrunner Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer and a drug & alcohol free work environment.
Pay: $45,000 to $49,000/year
Job Status: Full Time