Senior Distribution Manager
Are you passionate about feeding hungry New Mexicans? Roadrunner Food Bank is looking for a Senior Distribution Manager to join our team in our Albuquerque office. The Senior Distribution Manager is responsible for assisting the Director of Operations with creating, communicating, implementing, and sustaining strategic logistic and distribution initiatives; fleet/route expense control and productivity improvements; maintaining the safety and security of personnel; providing stability and support to all operations personnel. This position provides high level oversight of the our Transportation and Distribution teams while ensuring DOT and other Regulatory compliance.
All candidates should have:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of five (5) years of directly related experience
- Previous budgeting experience
- Ability to travel throughout the state
- Absolute commitment to the mission of Roadrunner Food Bank
- Understanding of DOT Regulations
- Ten (10) years supervisory experience
The idea candidate will also have:
- Valid Class A CDL
Roadrunner Food Bank is an equal opportunity employer and a drug & alcohol free work environment.
Pay: $45,000 to $49,000/year
Job Status: Full Time