Inventory Control Coordinator
Are you passionate about feeding hungry New Mexicans? Roadrunner Food Bank is looking for an Inventory Control Coordinator to join our team in our Albuquerque office.
The Inventory Control Coordinator is responsible for
- Maintaining an accurate inventory system
- Monitoring inventory policies and procedures
- Verifying accuracy and compliance with Food Bank record keeping.
All candidates must have:
- Basic math skills.
- Must have some database management skills.
- Knowledge of operations based technology.
- Understanding of complex inventory systems.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work under deadlines; show initiative and flexibility
- Experience with Microsoft Office, i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug and Alcohol-free workplace.
Pay: $16 to $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time