Data Entry Specialist
Do you want to utilize your data entry experience and clerical skills to make a difference? Help end hunger in New Mexico by joining the Development (Fundraising) Team at Roadrunner Food Bank. We are currently seeking a full-time Data Entry Specialist to perform daily data entry and clerical needs to support the needs and goals of the Development Department and the Food Bank as a whole.
Data Entry- organizes, enters, and reconciles data for donation processing, relationship management, and other forms of data entry into the department’s database in a timely, confidential, and accurate manner.
- Alongside the Data Entry Coordinator, performs donation and relationship data entry within the departmental database through batch imports and occasional manual entry
- Performs daily reconciliation in Microsoft Excel to ensure donation data entry aligns with bank deposits (*Please note- this position will not use QuickBooks)
- Responsible for reporting the status of day-to-day data entry activities to Supervisor
- Problem solve as necessary
Thank You Letter Correspondence - pulls daily gift thank you letters and monitors for errors and inconsistencies.
- Utilizes Salesforce applications, Microsoft Suite, and Adobe Acrobat Reader to print the organization’s gift thank you letters, envelopes, and associated documentation in a timely and accurate fashion
- Assumes responsibility for ensuring letters are stuffed, posted, and mailed on time, potentially with the assistance of volunteers
- Manages supply inventory related to printing and works with the Purchasing Department to ensure supplies are stocked
- Oversees printer functionality and works with printer vendor to fix issues as they arise
Communication Facilitator: Supports the work of the food bank by positively interacting with donors, clients, co-workers, and the public.
- Oversees all facets of donation related correspondence, including calls and emails directed to the Development Department
- Corrects, documents, and communicates errors in database as found through information received from phone calls and emails.
- Provides support to other members of the Development Department and for organization-wide events as needed
- Direct experience with database data entry is a must
- Ability to learn through videos and online tools
- Ability to communicate effectively through phone calls, email, and online meetings
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Direct experience with reconciling financial data in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Constituent Relationship Management Databases, with special attention to Salesforce
- Experience with Microsoft Word mail merge
- Experience with Microsoft Excel pivot tables and LookUp functions
- Experience working directly with the community
- Experience coordinating projects
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro
Please note, due to current issues related to the Coronavirus outbreak, this position may occasionally work from home.
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Environment.
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time