Warehouse Distribution Supervisor
Are you passionate about feeding hungry New Mexicans? Roadrunner Food Bank is looking for a Distribution Supervisor to join our warehouse team in our Albuquerque office. The Distribution Supervisor is responsible for supervising the distribution team as well as ensuring order accuracy, metrics and accurate inventory reporting. This position oversees the output of the food heading to our partners and helps to create efficiencies to help us better serve our community while being safety minded.
All candidates should have:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of three (3) years related experience (preferable experience as a supervisor in a warehouse, retail, wholesale, or food service setting)
- Three (3) years supervisory experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Absolute commitment to the mission of Roadrunner Food Bank
- Be available to work the evening shift Sunday - Thursday
Ideal candidates will also have:
- One (1) year management experience in food warehousing
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug & Alcohol free work environment.
Pay: $41,000 to $44,000/year
Job Status: Full Time