Software Training and Support Specialist
Do you have experience in training and supporting groups in using new software systems? Are you interested in making a fundamental difference in what we know about hunger issues in New Mexico?
Roadrunner Food Bank is looking for a specialist to train users on Link2Feed, a program used when registering people requesting assistance with food support. This position will support onboarding partners across the feeding network to allow for deeper understanding of the obstacles and successes clients face in real time. The training specialist is also responsible for facilitating training, helping plan new processes for client registration at partner sites, troubleshooting, and supporting partners in all areas related to Link2Feed. This position requires extensive time onsite at partners. Travel throughout the state is required.
Training on Link2Feed will be provided, previous experience is nice but not necessary.
Several overnight travel days are required each year.
Below are key result areas of the position:
- Relationship building
- Training ability
- Strong technical ability
- Minimum of two years of demonstrated success in training or adult education
- Ability to deliver presentations and reports that include technical information
- Strong and effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience troubleshooting software applications and functional issues at the client level
- Bachelor’s degree in adult education, business, communications or technology
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Proven ability to plan and facilitate successful community meetings or events
- Prior food banking experience
Cover letter and resume required. Only one document can be attached, so provide your cover letter with your interest information.
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
Pay: $15 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time