Quality Assurance Coordinator
Do you have a good eye for details? Are you enthusiastic about inspections and food safety? Do you want to know at the end of your work day that you have made a positive impact on hungry New Mexicans? Then Roadrunner Food Bank may be just the place for you!
Roadrunner Food Bank, a Feeding America member serving the entire state of New Mexico, is seeking a full-time, detail-oriented, and compassionate Quality Assurance Coordinator to join its team.
The Quality Assurance Coordinator will work to ensure that Roadrunner Food Bank is compliance with all regulations and standards set forth by regulatory authorities by:
- Identifying and addressing any food safety issues.
- Performing quality inspections of the products in the warehouse to improve shelf life and reduce waste.
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures that help to ensure compliance with food bank auditors.
- Working with team members to ensure a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring Inventory Levels and making recommendations for movement.
- Ensuring compliance with contracts around food inventory.
Roadrunner Food Bank is a Family Friendly Workplace and provides wonderful benefits!
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Pay: $17 to $22/hour
Job Status: Full Time