Inventory Control Specialist
Would you like a job where you absolutely know by the end of the day that you have made a difference in lives of your neighbors?
Roadrunner Food Bank is looking for an Inventory Control Specialist. The person in this position will assist the inventory team with maintaining an accurate inventory system, while monitoring inventory policies and procedures to verify accuracy and compliance with food bank records.
This position is a grant funded position through June, 2021.
Some of the job duties include:
- Performing regular inventory cycle counts
- Ensure that inventory items are received correctly
- Investigate return orders and credit memos related to returned product
- Communicating results and making suggestions for improvement
- Act as a back-up to various warehouse staff as needed
- Solid basic math skills
- Database use and management experience
- Understanding of complex inventory systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Roadrunner Food Bank is an equal opportunity employment and a drug free work environment.
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
Job Status: Full Time