Food Safety Coordinator
Do you have food safety experience and a passion for helping others? Then Roadrunner Food Bank may be just the place for you!
Roadrunner Food Bank, a Feeding America member serving the entire state of New Mexico, is seeking a full-time, detail-oriented, and compassionate Food Safety Coordinator to join its team.
The Food Safety Coordinator reports directly to the Food Safety and Compliance Manager and will work to ensure that Roadrunner Food Bank is compliance with all regulations and standards set forth by regulatory authorities by:
- Identifying and addressing any food safety issues.
- Completing internal facility, process, procedure, and documentation audits.
- Providing oversight to food bank warehouse cleaning program.
- Conducting food safety product inspections and trend analysis.
- Coordination of the food bank’s recall program.
- Answering Food Assistance calls to provide crucial information for those who are hungry.
- Providing superior customer service to internal and external customers.
- Supporting the Food Safety and Quality team in its objectives
- The ideal candidate will have related experience in a distribution or retail environment, preferably in the food industry.
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time