Would you like a job where you absolutely know at the end of the day that you have made a difference? Roadrunner Food Bank is seeing unprecedented demand not only from people living with food insecurity every day, but also from families that are newly in need. You can be part of the solution by helping us continue to provide food and hope to hundreds of thousands of New Mexicans experiencing hunger.
Roadrunner Food Bank is seeking an inspired, energetic, hands-on fundraising professional to manage our monthly giving program. The Development Officer is responsible for managing the ‘Roadrunner Club’ by utilizing the Benevon Fundraising Model and for promoting membership to small and mid-level donors. The position will be responsible for attracting and retaining members, stewarding donors, tracking and reporting program results, and growing the program to meet specific annual budget objectives. In collaboration with other key staff, this position will also help to strengthen the “individual giving pipeline” systems that lead annual donors to Roadrunner Club membership and eventually to Full Plate Society pledges.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3 years nonprofit fundraising experience
- Successful experience on the phone in making cold calls as well as developing cultivation and solicitation strategies
- Must be able to travel throughout the state when needed
- Must be willing and able to work occasional nights and weekends
- Experience working with the Benevon Fundraising Model
- Experience working with Salesforce, or other donor CRM system
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint
Cover Letter and Resume are required for consideration. You can only attach one document through this portal, so either type in your cover letter in the space provided, or combine both into one document and attach.
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Pay: $46,000 to $50,000/year
Job Status: Full Time