Data Entry Coordinator
Do you want to utilize your skills and experience in data entry and integrity to make a difference? Help end hunger in New Mexico by joining the Development (Fundraising) Team at Roadrunner Food Bank. We are currently seeking a full-time Data Coordinator to perform daily data entry to support the needs and goals of the Development Department and the Food Bank as a whole.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Data Entry Coordination- coordinate and enter all donation related data to the organization’s fundraising systems, including the Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) database, in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Performs all donation and relationship data entry within organizational databases through batch imports and occasional manual entry
- Performs daily and monthly reconciliation in Microsoft Excel to ensure donation data entry aligns with bank deposits (*Please note- this position will not use QuickBooks)
- Responsible for reporting the status of day-to-day data entry activities to Supervisor
- Works alongside Database Manager and additional departments to enter volunteer data
- Problem solve as necessary
2. Data Entry Training and Coordination - During periods of high volume, trains and works alongside temporary data entry clerks and volunteers to coordinate data entry tasks as needed.
- Trains data entry volunteers, temporary employees, and other Development Department Members on gift-entry processes as needed
- During periods of high volume, coordinates data entry between volunteers and temporary data entry clerks
3. Communication Facilitator: Supports the work of the food bank by positively interacting with donors, clients, co-workers, and the public.
- Oversees all facets of donation related correspondence, including printing letters, stuffing envelopes, and mailing in a timely manner
- Serves as primary liaison with community members by answering and directing donation related and food assistance referral calls
- Provides support to other members of the Development Department and for organization-wide events as needed
- Direct data entry experience
- Ability to 10-key
- Direct experience with reconciling financial data in Microsoft Excel (*Please note- this position will not use QuickBooks)
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot without direct supervision
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Experience in Constituent Relationship Management Databases (CRM), with special attention to Salesforce
- Intermediate to Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience coordinating projects
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro
Roadrunner Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $14 to $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time