Community Initiatives Coordinator Central NM
Would you like a job where you absolutely know at the end of the day that you made a difference? Roadrunner Food Bank is seeing unprecedented demand not only from those living with food insecurity every day, but also from families that are newly in need. You can be part of the solution by helping us continue to provide food and hope to hundreds of thousands of New Mexicans experiencing hunger.
We currently have an opening for a Community Initiatives Coordinator.
The Community Initiatives Coordinator schedules and completes compliance visits with our partners while providing excellent customer service, conducting reporting, and supporting both internal and external partner communications. The coordinator will travel throughout the region up to 33% of their time in Bernalillo, Catron, Sandoval, Socorro, Torrance, and Valencia Counties.
This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- Coordinates all aspects of RRFB reporting including management of the system, collection of reports, summary of reports, and follow up
- Coordinates dissemination and collection of RRFB RFPs
- Assists in all aspects of RRFB surveys including dissemination, collection, and data entry
- Manages partner files, files new paperwork, and tracks paperwork changes
- Provides support for county meetings such as C4C and capacity program
- Coordinates schedule for reviewing and updating educational documents for partners
- Manages meeting notes for internal and external meetings, organizing, and sending follow up to appropriate parties
- Updates agency monitoring calendar
- Updates BERT with training materials, changes to initiatives, etc.
- Provides support for the SEED Conference (held biannually)
- Plan bi-annual monitoring of pantries and MFP agency partners
- Conducts partner capacity site visits as needed
- Conducts partner monitoring remotely and in person
- Performs customer service and problem-solving activities involving RRFB partners
- Provides training for partners
- Provides oversight of the Programs Support email box
- Assists with SNAP Helpline when needed
- Conducts research for asset mapping when needed
- Researches and collects resources for partners
- Assists in Pre-Audit checks of member agency files for completeness and accuracy
- Attends applicable webinars and compiles summary information to share out
- Submits Corrective Action Report tickets when issues arise and researches tickets assigned to the Community Initiatives team
- Gathers data for grant proposals, community presentations, etc.
- Assists partners with questions related to the food bank
- Acts as a liaison with other Food Bank staff providing support
- Provides information about partners for Food Bank newsletter, website, and funding application
- Receives and routes calls appropriately for RRFB partners
- Acts as an integral partner with other Food Bank employees and assists with events as required
- Engages actively in team meetings, brainstorming, and problem solving
- Attends community meetings where RRFB presence is needed
- Performs other related duties as required by supervisor
- Organizes external operational manual updates and revisions
- Summarizes best practices and case studies as it relates to current areas of focus or interest
- Composes external written communications to partners
- Supports and updates messaging on Community Initiatives Department services
- Translates documents into Spanish (if bilingual)
- Updates and maintains Ceres cards
- Uses a survey management tool to create and enter surveys
- Provides technical support to partners including Agency Express and website help
- Maintains Member Agency Files and provides information about partner and client characteristics
- Utilizes Jet reports to aid in decision making and review of processes
Other Duties as Assigned
There are no supervisory duties.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation if a company vehicle is unavailable.
- 33% of time traveling for monitoring visits focused in Bernalillo, Catron, Sandoval, Socorro, Torrance, and Valencia Counties.
- 2 overnights a month, 24 over the year
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- At least two years of administrative work experience
- Intermediate Excel skills with the ability to conduct V-lookups and Pivot tables
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Experience conducting site visits
- Experience in general compliance activities
- Successful Background Clearance
- Participation at community locations requires the ability to be mobile in various settings.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Occasional exposure to wet and/or humid conditions or outside weather conditions
- Primarily office environment however occasional trips out of the office are required
- Extensive computer use; requires extensive finger movements.
- Noise level is typically moderate
Resume and cover letter are required. Currently interviewing - please apply as soon as possible
Roadrunner is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pay: $16 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time